Increase Social Community Participation & Improved Daily Living
Hunter Care Group provides 1:1 supports for participants who have funding under the “Increase Social Community Participation / Improved Daily Living” section of their NDIS plan. This funding is allocated in NDIS plans to provide support in developing the capacity to undertake daily life tasks and engage in the community independently.
- Travel Training
- Budgeting and Financial Skills Development
- Daily Planning Assistance
- Support attending Medical Appointments
- Capacity Building Training
- Shopping / Budgeting Support
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Budgeting and Financial skills
Why use Hunter Care Group?
At Hunter Care Group, we are proud to be well-known as a reliable service. Upon working with us in 5-10 days you will have the same support worker, for the same day, same time every week. Consistency is our focus, where you will not regularly experience having different Support Workers attend your home.