Hunter Care Group provides 1:1 supports for participants who have funding under the “Core Support” section of their NDIS plan. This funding can be utilised for a support worker to assist in you in a range of areas such as;
- Assistance with Daily Self-Care
- Assistance to Access Community
- Support developing Independent Living Skills
- Developmental Life Skills
- Life-Stage Transition Assistance
- Education / Vocational skills development
- Budgeting and Financial skills
Why use Hunter Care Group?
At Hunter Care Group, we are proud to be well-known as a reliable service. Upon working with us in 5-10 days you will have the same support worker, for the same day, same time every week.
Consistency is our focus, where you will not regularly experience having different Support Workers attend your home.