Developmental life skills
This support aims to assist clients (and family members where applicable) to create an effective and therapeutic work environment where a client’s capacity has the ability to increase.
We mentor clients step by step by supporting them in developing skills such as:
• Budgeting / financial management
• Participation in group activities
• Vocational skills training
• Pro-social modelling and mentoring
• Daily routines
• Hygiene routine
• Community participation integration
• Communication in group settings
With this support we also teach appropriate communication skills to identify, evaluate and self-develop alternative solutions to problems. We believe that learning this knowledge is crucial, as it allows clients to autonomously continue developing other further life skills without lapsing into dependency on others.